Returns & Damages
RETURNS, DAMAGES, AND SHORTAGE
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- ASSEMBLED or INSTALLED items or that are not in their original packaging cannot be claimed as damaged or returned. Frugal cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please
- Take photo of the opened box
- If Damage take picture of item damaged
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order .
- All returns must be authorized by Frugal prior to return shipment.
- Returns must be received by Frugal within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging,
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product deemed unsellable WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.